Monday, November 9, 2009

Jim and Pam


Saturday night I returned from 3 days in the field with 5 other BYU professors. We had a blast poking around the San Rafael Swell and the Waterpocket Fold. We learned lots of geology and looked for places to take our teacher participants for SciencePlus next summer. I'm posting a picture of a dinosaur track in sandstone near Green River. It is a therapod--a two-legged meat eater. Glad he wasn't around while we were there!
Ellen's final game sounds so exciting! Wish I could have been there. And congratulations on being selected as MVP!
Jim and I are really looking forward to our Thanksgiving getaway. And we are thinking of taking a little trip over Christmas down to the places I just visited last week--beautiful country.
Thank you for your recent posts--I know it is a bother--especially the first time, but I want so much for us to stay connected and I think electronically might be a very good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment