Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy busy...

This week has been very busy, I have had tests and homework galore. I just can not wait till this school thing is over with..at least for now.

Scott is starting a new shift within the next week, no more graveyards..YAY. So hopefully he will enjoy the day crowd now.

Scotty was in a board breaking extravaganza at Taekwondo. I am very proud of him because he broke all his boards. (see pics on facebook, not uploading at the moment). He even did some very difficult maneuvers that I can not pronounce let alone spell. He is doing so well and his next testing for his belt is in December. I am sure he will pass with flying colors! He is doing great in school and continues to excel at math. This was definitely not from my side of the family, he must get that from Scott.

Maddie is starting dance soon since her swim lessons are obviously over with by now. So, I will have a little dancer in the mix. She is doing well in school and loves to read her books to the class. If you remember, maddie is a talker so this is a good thing for her ;0)

Ok, that is all for now, I have to get back to my clinical paperwork..(Katie I know your jealous). ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment